Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crackneck (also known as the zone), on the Central coast. one of the most interest places I've ever surfed. I'd seen a photo of Jughead pullin in at this place like 2 years ago and had the obsession of surfing it since then. It took me a bit to find it. anyway, I learned that the only way to get there is through a 20 min walk along the reef (that's if u have a girl, otherwise u can just climb the cliff down!). I conned Daniela to come, the walk in itself was already sick, the rocks ressembles jurassic style ones. once u get to the spot, a walk over the reef and jump on some sort of giant wave pool. really entertaining. There were only toilet lids sliding over those clean hollow 5 foot pits like penguins. I had my share, but would prefer to have a 6'2 instead of a 5'11 that day. Still, it's exactely what I wanted. A few less lids and a couple more inches on the board and it woulda been really epic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: