Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yeeew, finally a photo sesh! It was just for about 20 minutes, but my girl got the action this last Saturday at Hastings Point. We went out for a bit before going to Caba, since there was no one out and some consistent fun waves. I ended up seduced by that boomie, specially because of the undertoe taking me closer and closer to it, but it's a bit of a hoax.. I was good fun anyway. This whole weekend was basically spent at cabarita, the banks there are totally awesome at the moment, something like a shorter rainbow Bay. It's amazing how quickly the swell dropped on monday though, I drove all the way down to Fingal with Anthony and there was nothing surfable anywhere. Today is Tuesday.. still haven't found a new job, that sucks even more now that it's flat.
Photo: Tchelao and Me at Hastings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: