Thursday, October 25, 2007

Steady times..

Been waking up at 6 everyday.. not much night life at all lately. this new job decided to roster me to 7 am on Sat and Sun after I requested to do my 20 hours in 2 days, hehe. I thought it was a shit go but it worked out to be awesome for me from a health and wealth perspective. The best outcome is that now I can surf 7 days a week again.
My mate Luiz bought a sick videocamera so we went hunting for waves on Tuesday. The only person out at Fingal was the Tour leader Mick fanning and the waves weren't that bad, so we got a few over there taking turns to tape each other.
After this sesh we checked all the south facing corners seeking sheltered conditions but the banks were shit everywhere. We ended up going out in Dreamtime for a bit more of taing and then called it a day. In spite of the amount of driving I've been getting far better waves up here on the goldie beachies.. real fun banks even when it's choppy.
anyway, it's all good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: