Sunday, December 14, 2008





We had schoolies.. bloody packed with kids. it's always fun hehe.
The last 3 months have probably been the most inconsistent I've seen since I live on the Goldie. that's 3 years.. Although this may be bad news, the truth is that it's exacly what I expected and what I was set for. 1-2 foot of northerly JUST surfable little ones everyday.. best bet has been out the front.. points are not working, even though the extended flat period has shaped divine banks on them.
Now I've been surfing what I'm given, everyday, at some stage of the tide there's something surfable.. some days I just don't go.. get that deep into doing stuff for my business.. But very soon the cyclones and that are coming to find perfectly shaped banks at the points, and I'll obviously be in Coolie waiting for them from February.
Shots: Tiny surf over schoolies week, got a few with Todd; Lookin good outta front with the offshore; Dawn fun; Chilling with Andy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: