Monday, March 29, 2010

Gonskies

 

 

The were a bunch of epic surfing days here in Coolie land between the first of Feb and mid-late March. One of the best seasons ever, except cause it looks like it's already over after a late start.
I was lucky enough to have been only working around 20 hours a week and having quite a low maintenance girlfriend.


Everything was perfect until the swell dropped around mid March. I wanted to hang out with her a bit more and that's when things came off the shelf.. My view on relationships is that if I am commiting to one person and ditching everyone else, I will ideally spend as much time as possible with her. She works way too much, which is not her fault at all, but it does get in the way of having a healthy and steady thing happening. This generated a few disagreements and the whole thing was cut way shorter than what we both thought.. I did get bummed even though it was my choice.. maybe I should've given it another go.. but I think I was being too nice and it was too late to rebuild the rules. The damage was done.. Spewing.


Back to surfing, scrool down for some action in one of the awesome days we had.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.