Saturday, October 16, 2010

After getting Zicatela and La Punta the way we wanted it, we headed down to Barra de la Cruz in a rented car. We used much of our sweet talking to get through 3 army pull overs on our way there. I was kinda glad I didn’t speak Spanish that well.. My only participation would be dropping loose words like “Ronaldinho!!” or “Samba!!” to instigate trivial talk between the soldiers and Caio and get them distracted/captivated so we would move on faster. They were after big loads of coke, we didn’t want them wasting their time with us.

5 people and 5 boards squeezed in for a dawn session!
this so doesn't do it justice.. we had it really good but no cameras when it was pumping, it was impossible for anyone not to be surfing
Caio loose on his fish

Barra de la Cruz is one of those places.. so magical but not that great in pics. I had the longest barrel of my life there.. probably the deepest too, I still don’t quite understand how I got through that section but yeah, not complaining hehe

Posted by Picasa

No comments: