Saturday, August 13, 2005


Going out or sleeping early to get to surf in the morning? This question would daily dare my decision power, which ain't as strong as my power to avoid the temptating night life of Kuta.I ended up choosing both most of the times. I reckon I went out way too much this year, specially if compare to the last year. in the last 6 days I went out and got home about 5 o'clock everyday. with the bamboo walls and my insomnia, as well as the awareness of the surf's quality, I would simply stand up at 8 and start my day. My body couldn't resist and I got really sick in the 7th day doing it (my last in Bali) losing the farewell swell. I got as many disesas as a human being can get at the same time. Fair enough! U fuck up, U learn. The funny thing is that as soon as the plane landed in Sydney, I was fine again, but the waves didn't come with me!

No comments: