Sunday, November 20, 2005

Down South

 

In spite of the surfing not be that good, this last couple of days were heaps of fun! everything is possible when you have a campervan, so me, Caio, Kylie and David took off to the beaches down south on saturday. We spent some time in Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte, got lost a handful of times and finally found our way to Maroubra. The waves were pretty ordinary and there was a sick skatepark right on the beach, but I still prefer the lousiest surfing session than the greatest skateboarding. Also, the last thing I wanted was to get hurt, so I went out to surf alone. Ironically, after one hour and a bit of fun I fucked up my thumb hardcore! It's my second crooked finger in the same hand.. Fark, I should've gone skating.. haha! After an Idyllic rainy sunset and a bit more of skating and even soccer with some french frieds, we headed back to Manly for a big party in my place. Photo: with my crooked fingers after surfing in Maroubra. Posted by Picasa

No comments: