Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New Toy

 

The swell picked up agressively on monday arvo, hitting strong the south facing beaches. We had a bit in Manly and the points but nothing compared. I had to spend my precious surfing time to get something really important sorted: I got a car!!! It's my third car in Australia, in fact, it's not fully mine, I'm going halves with Julie. After a long time looking for the right one we decided to buy this Ford Laser from Michael, a Polish guy who I've been working with for over a year at Diva. It's pretty respectable looking.. I'll take a photo sometime. Anyway, I ended up not surfing, but deady's, Winki and the Bower were shit, the real action was at Dee Why Point. On Tuesday me and Rodrigo, my new flatmate, surfed Long Reef with bumpy 4 foot.. Nothing special really, but now I got a car! photo: Over rated deadman's on Monday, with 50 people watching and 30 fighting for a drop only wave. Posted by Picasa

No comments: