Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back on the game

 
Photo: At the end of the day, it's all about laziness.

Hey hey, a few things happening, as usual.. I’m recovered from the all the shit I’ve been getting through. Since I got on the Goldcoast I managed to lose pretty much all the material things I had, hehe, consequences of an intense living.. putting it down:

Ipod – drowned in a mysterious prawn sauce in a plastic bag – early January
Car – Crashed to death – late March
Mobile – Stolen from the car – late March
Wallet – Gone along with the Mobile – late March
Pen drive – Smashed by accident – early April
Passport – Thought I’d lost it.. – mid January
Air bed – fucked – late March
4 Surfboards – stolen from car’s roof – late December

hehe, it’s a shitload.. and a fair bit of money flying away. For some reason now that I started working again I’m being more careful and constructive, maybe because I remembered what it takes to have all this gear. The problem is that I can’t really live without it all anymore, so I slowly (not so slowly) got organized to have it all back.. it means I had to restart working sooner than I wanted, but who cares, this job rocks!

But seriously, it doesn’t affect me much losing things produced by third parties like Ford, Apple, Nokia or DHD, what would really get me pissed off would be losing my psychotic texts, paintings, photos, films, theories and some other shit created by me. These I can’t replace.. except for the backed up ones and I’ve been writing heaps! But even this wouldn’t get me so down, the real priority is health. As long as my body is working fine, everything is possible. Posted by Picasa

No comments: