Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pegasus

 

This is Pegasus, my new gun. Waiting for the bus for half an hour as the sun comes up was fun for a while and gave me the opportunity to get to know many people, but I was way over it. This station wagon is like a spaceship: plenty of room, automatic, power steering, a comfy mattress at the rear and unlike Jaspion, I can actually lock it. It barely feels like its even touching the ground (that’s why it’s names after the flying horse), fucking amazing, by far my best car here as yet.

Obviously, I already fucked up a few times, hehe, forgot the lights on in the first night (jump start got me going), then got pulled over because the Rego wasn’t sorted yet and finally some cunt crashed on my back, but it might ultimately mean money for me, as nothing happened with Pegasus but his insurance will do a check and may throw me some coin. What matters is that it’s still going, and very well. This bed at the back is really handy, hehe when I drink too much I have a nap there before driving, but the real deal will be going traveling around once I have saved enough money for it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: