Monday, November 03, 2008

 

 

 

Don’t matter though, since I've been back I have a lot more happening inside my head than outside. I thought of a whole business plan, a name, a goal.

I wanted the beautiful Aussie chicks to sunbake in proper sized bikinis. So sick of those fucken grandma style old-coffee-filter looking pieces of rag covering their lovely bums.. some are already using better stuff and many are looking for it, so I decided to catalyze this process by diving head first into a high risk plan. I got another batch in the country and now it's on. Started the label, took a few photos, etc.. won't give away too many details lol

All the support from the people I met in indo was quite a fuel to inspire me to do it.. and also this random dude I met in Brazil who convinced me of how important it is to represent something from my country while I'm here. He definitely deserves some credit for it although he has no clue I went for bikinis.. or that I'm alive at all hehe. I was gonna call it Brazilass in an endeavor to join Brazil and ass in one word, but decided to go for Beach Bum instead, it’s a lot more universal.

The 2 years I spent between the warehouse and the head office in Diva were that important to educate me on how to do it all. I’m sure I’ll make it.
Photos: the evolution: from pillows to mannequins and finally models lol

No comments: