Monday, November 03, 2008

 

 

 

 

With all my confidence towards Beach Bum I didn't even think of getting a job for a while, so I got as broke as $60 in my account ha. Used my good old trade to get me back in the game. Started chefing at this nice little take away joint in Burleigh called Tropicana. Things got back on track in no time.

At the moment I’m not working much, just putting most of my time and effort into my business, even though it might appear like I’m not to those who are close to me because of the nature of the activities such industry require. Alex Rose has been my greatest helper, but I’ve got a few people involved already, and still going. She’s finishing school forever only this week but is a lot smarter than most people I met in the past 5 years.
Photos: beautiful Multifunction Alex, business chick and model lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: