Tuesday, July 28, 2009

 

 

 

 
I hopped on a plane once again.. off to the south to watch the CT and have some more of that magic.
This was by far the best comp ever. no shit. I'm fucken obsessed with Slater, the dude has been my idol since day 1 and I always go for him. The outcome of kelly winning over Adriano was pretty much custom made for me. The conditions might not have been great, but it was fair, 8-10 tricks lefthanders for everyone, like a skatepark. The funny thing is that Slater was kinda hiding in the bushes at first, but gettin better in each heat till he was impossible right at the end. I bet his wizard sleeve is superfun to surf, but he's gotta get his shit together and stick to normal boards if he wants to take this year. No Kelly, they won't give you extra points for shaping your own boards, save it for when u retire and win this thing for the 10th time already! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: