Saturday, February 06, 2010

Setting the Collie season

 

Alex and Tiago
 

Tchelao and I chilling at D-bah's back beach in one of the many December dead flat days
 

Mr Alex Chacon's first wave in a heat after a year without competing
 

This season in Coolie has been cruisier than ever. With a horrible start in regards to waves, all we could do was to look after ourselves and find ways to have fun.. I ended up taking on Alex to share the unit with me. I didn't know that, but fuck he's gotta be the best roomie ever. Tiago also came back from Bali and moved in to the unit, right across the street from where we used to live last year hehe
They're an unreal crew, we've been havin the best time. It did compromise Beach Bum to an extent for a while, but it clicked in my had that I was gettng slack and everything is back on track now.
It kinda sucks for them cause I pretty much take up the whole living room with all my business junk hehe but they r heaps understanding.
What's also mad about this season is that everyone that used to live at Fred's last year isn't jam packed together anymore but we are still living within a minute from each other.
It's cracked up to be a good one, but until this week I was freaking out about the waves never coming hehe, it feels great to know we had at least 4ft for the past 4 or 5 days now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: