Monday, February 28, 2011

Bring on the flying!

It's hard to believe that they actually get u controlling an aircraft within a week from the beginning of the course. Aviation is like nothing I was ever into before. There’s no bullshit, no time wasted talking about history, ideology, trends, nothing. It’s facts. The whole thing is so set in stone that there is no need to think outside the box. At least as a novice pilot, going with it is the only way.

Not surprisingly, 95% of the students are dudes. Lucky I got myself a chick prior to start it. Most of us at school are weirdos in our own way.. not many normal people would go down this road.
Going back to a classroom was pretty though. but I was motivated enough. Luckily, Babysauro started it a few months before me and showed me the ropes.

My first instructor Justin. Great pilot, but I had trouble getting my head around him being younger than me!

Trimming disaster

being a bald cunt

Yet another Quicky pro
Posted by Picasa

No comments: