Thursday, June 08, 2006

Broke


Not in my best financial situation ever... I didn't get an answer for the business plan I presented yet, just broke my favourite board's backfin with a stupid kook botton turn and got a parking fine yesterday while applying for a job at Melbas. Oh well, it sucks having to find a job now, since Im going away for a while soon. If only I could be paid to just be.. I know it seems easy, but its a fuckload of work being me, hahaha, and I don't even get paid for that! I'm considering turning my house into a nightclub, or maybe hiring some professionals and becoming a pimp lol, hehe I don't know! Just need something to keep me going while i'm not qualified to be a chef. At the end of the day, not working gives me the opportunity to use my head and figure out something big. I just hope it comes up before I get bankrupt!

No comments: