Monday, June 12, 2006


Photo: In this crowded world, it is still possible to find an empty seat on the beachfront and enjoy a sunset with nothing but your own thoughts around. I wish I could take a photo of an empty wave instead, but this borrowed camera isn't that good.. Anyway, this long weekend was all-time! Good 2-3 foot waves with offshore all day long yesterday, plenty of good rides on offer at the beachie out the front (north burleigh). Today it was bigger and a S wind came up, I surfed Greenmouth on the low tide, some pretty pleasant barrels peeling over the sandbar, but the superbanks isn't in its best shape at the moment. There was a fair bit of partying too: Melbas, The Bedrrom, Beergarden, Fishos, Shooters.. I went everywhere! going easy on drinkin though. O woke up with my throat screwed up last mornin, its pretty bad.. but my body is workin fine, no fever, cold or anything. Gotta go

No comments: