Saturday, June 30, 2007

This June was probably the best month ever on the Australian east coast. not so much for the Goldie as it was for Sydney, but missing out in all those clean and tidy days between the 1st and the 23rd beacuse of my injury was depressing. When I got back on the game I didn't think that this month was gonna offer anything else, I was wrong. Lennox head was 6 foot of perfection on sunday 24th, spending the whole day there helped me getting the pace back. After having to look at my teacher's face for the last time on Monday and Tuesday before the Hols, I was facing a day that doesn't happen that often: 4-5 foot straight offshore. It took me quite a while to decide where to spend it.. I ended up out at Burleigh. Caught a few nice ones, but my surfing isn't anything special at the moment... I went to see a doctor at 3PM, he said my jaw is fine.. no need for surgery or anything. I can open my mouth 3 fingers high now, after almost a month only doing 2. normal people do 4 lol. After the doc I went back to the beach and took some photos with the tide coming in.. enjoy it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: