Friday, August 15, 2008

Natal

 

 

 

Just before my last week I went to Natal with my mum, sister and her mate. Its in Northeast Brazil, a 3 hour flight. Sick town, always warm and fabulous food. The "excuse" was a botanics congress my sis was participating. No one wanted to come into to town at nite, so I headed there on my own, good fun, as it always is when one goes out alone in a completely strange city.\
The only downside of the adventure is that, in spite of keeping my taboo of never getting robbed in Brazil in my whole life, I got too drunk and gave away that necklace of mine to some random chick I don't even remember the name lol
She was cool though..
Lucky I'm going to indo in a week, so it won't be hard to find another necklace.. and all the barrels I didn't find in Natal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: