Saturday, August 02, 2008

 

 

 

 

Since I was screwed up from pulling my teeth out I decided to spend 8 hours in Sao Paulo and catch up with some relatives. Shame that Saturday happened to be the biggest day of swell so far.. pretty bumming but I would have to get rid of them wisdoms at some stage.. so may as well do it where your mum can hear you complain rather than Aus or Indo
My mouth was still jaded from the surgery of 3 days b4, but i didn't resist and ate heaps in SP.. it felt afterwards like there were pieces of food in the holes where the teeth came from lol
I hadn't been to Sao Paulo for about 12 years.. it seems I can survive perfectly well without it, but I gotta admit the food is all time. From those street markets where you can find every eatable resource known to men to the buffets and restaurants full of variety, it seems like they got so much free time due to the lack of beaches around that they dedicate their lives to eating well.
It was awesome to say hi to my great grandma n grandpa too, they still remember me although I’m twice as old as last time.
I was back in Rio by 6pm.. that night I had a blast and broke in every possible way the jejum from the prior 3 depressing crook days, only to wake up worse than ever on Sunday lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: