Friday, August 15, 2008

Goldy 4 a week

 

I got lucky enough to arrive back on the Goldie at the same time as a flat spell breaking south swell. The flight was good overall, way better than the flight going to Brazil. I read my first book in Portuguese in about 5 years, it's called The Schopenhauer Cure. David swore that one of the characters was just like me so I got curious. Philip Slate, ex-sex maniac, decided to become a therapist to support himself while he carries on with his pursuit for knowledge through the great minds from the past. Typical situation of those who don't quit their dreams.. having to do something to survive while don't quit their real passion.
I like the book, almost lost it along with my newest camera, but some good hearted Queenslander found it at the Coolie airport and called me so I picked it up straight away. Lucky it was this Airport or i would be too far by now..
My sleep is fucked, rested from 7 to 2am and up I am since then.. it's 11am now, i got pretty much every minute of today well planned so I get my obligations out of the way and have a solo session at cudgen precisely in the best time of the day.
Oh buggert it, I'm writing too much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: