Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've been livin' the dream up here, since the very first day the surfing quality and warm wheather were enough to keep me away from shit like work, shoes, night life, alcohol, and shirts. Happy with my sandals, my surfboards and my chick, there was no need for my passport, but after 2 weeks my body demanded a night out with the boys, and where is the godamn piece of shit when I need it?? I can't tell precisely when it created wings and flew away from my bag, but it did, and I'll be up the shit without it.
Julie is going to Thailand for a month in the 23th, naturally, that would be the time to go out a bit more with my friends and stuff - the end of the night films on the laptop, Kanguroo meat dinners, nasty 11 o'clock joints and massage sessions for a while; but I won't be able to do it!
My life cycle, apparently, will be: superbanks, macdonalds, playstation 2, bong, superbanks, VB, nap, playstation 2, forzen meat pies, spliff, bed.
What now? Maybe I shouldn't really be complaining anyway.. without my passport I can't leave the count.. Oh shit, the Cybercafe is closing for the day.
I just got denied from a club for not havong a passport and now kicked out from a bloody internet cafe! hehe, not my night.. That's fair enough, this bloke has been whatching me and julie tyiping for 2 and a half hours, he was about to fall asleep on the counter!
Gone

No comments: