Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

 

 

 

As a conclusion to this trip I would have to say that Bali is not just an island, but a straight as judge, ruthless with those who fuck with it, yet wonderfully kind with those who know how to treat it. I don’t exactly believe in good or bad, but the whole karma thing becomes totally evident out here. I’ve seen cunts paying for what they’ve done way too many times… As for myself… it’s only when I’m here that I realize how doing right by people pays off. Sometimes I get the impression that being an asshole is the way to success in Australia and Brazil. But in Indo, even when it comes to business, it’s the ethics and love for one another that fuels prosperity. I’m once again taken by these amazing people and totally relieved for receiving a confirmation that I must be doing something right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: