Friday, June 10, 2005

The long weekend is on, and I'm off here!

I woke up today with my mum calling me at half past nine to talk about her trip tp Paris. The chat went for almost an hour and I missed Brad's call to work. Lucky me, I had a jackhammer hang over. Me and Zaza smashed it all last night, there are even a few little films, but this ain't no filmblogger, so it stays on the DL. I ended up going to Diva just at twelve, it was quite sweet today. Daniel (Hardworker bloke from Sao Paulo) got promoted to merchandiser! He is such a master at working, I'm trying to take something out of his skills to apply in my next job. For now I don't give a shit. I'm heading off to central coast tomorrow morning and will get back only on monday night! The aim are spots like Newcastle, Angourie, Seal Rocks, and some others.. I'm going with Chopper (legend who lived all around the world at 28 and has been with me in my last trip up the coast) and 2 of his mates. We got sick gear, such as my video camera, a 10x zoom digital camera, a wicked rented car, an Ipod with Itrip for the music and shit, but we are missing the most basic stuff: a roof rack to get our babies safe on the car. Hopefully we'll find something in time.
Actually The decision to come wasn't that easy. I had to decline a working day with double rate (monday is holyday) and a visit from Julie that would've been tomorrow. The thing is that I got to get away sometimes.. eventhough the departure to Indonesia is just 2 weeks and a few days away from now. I'll be putting a shitload of photo of this trip here on monday night, for the tome being, only texts, this is if I find some internet cafes on the highway and some stories that are actually worth mentioning.
Cheers.



Hoje eu acordei com a minha mae me ligando as 9 e meia pra contar como foi a trip dela pra Paris. o papo durou quase um hora e eu perdi a ligacao do Brad pedindo pra eu ir trabalhar. Ainda bem, a ressaca parecia uma britadeira na minha cabeca. ontem eu e o zaza demolimos tudo, tem ate uns videozinhos.. mas nao existe filmblogger ainda, entao fica encubado.. Acabei indo pra Diva so meio dia, ate que foi moleza hj. O Daniel (paulista hardwork maximo) foi promovido a merchandiser! o cara e mestre em trampar, to tentando pega a manha com ele pra domina no meu proximo emprego. Pro enquanto eu quero que se exploda, to indo pra central coast amanha e so volto segunda a noite! Vo passa por Newcastle, Angourie, seal rocks e uns outros picos.. to indo com o lendario chopper (moleque que ja moro no mundo todo aos 28 e esteve comigo na minha ultima trip "up the coast") e 2 camaradas dele. agente ta equipado com a minha filmadora, uma maquina fotografica digital do moleque com 10x de zoom optico, um carro alugado playsson, Ipod com Itrip pra te som e o caralho, mas faltou o mais basico: 1 rac pragente prende as pranchas! tomara que agente ache algum ate amanha de manha.. Na real nao foi facil a decisao de ir, eu abri mao de um dia de trabalho sendo pago o dobro (segunda, pq e feriado) e uma visita da Julie que rolaria amanha. O lance e que navegar e preciso, ainda que a indonesia esteja a apenas 2 semanas e pouco de agora! segunda feira eu encho isso aqui de foto dessa trip, ate la, apenas textos contando se eu achar uns internet cafes pela estrada e umas historias que valham a pena ser mencionadas.
Abracos

No comments: