Sunday, February 03, 2008

It’s like I’ve chosen to go to a certain university because of a girl I was in love with, and for 4 years I had this platonic relationship with her. The only days I felt alive were the days I saw her. The only moments to be remembered are the ones we talked, walked and laughed together. She was the only reason for me to be there, the fuel for me to tackle a whole degree. Throughout my studies I did all I could to spend time with her, but this degree was a lot more demanding than what I expected. I was hoping she wouldn’t give up on me, all I wanted was to get all that crap out of the way and be with her. I am now at the dying stages of this journey, and finally we hooked up. In fact, I scored!! And we moved in together. The sex with her was divine, more than kinky, just pure chemistry flowing loose through our bodies. Silk smooth at times, full on hardcore at others, we did it all. It’s like we’ve trained for 100 yeas to get to that level, but we’ve only been together for a week. Coolangatta is her name. Australia is the university and I’m the kid in love.
Photo: Trippy carousel action down in byron... that's probably the sort of art only the author understands and appreciates..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: