Friday, July 25, 2008

 

 

 

 

Clubbing wise I was slightly disappointed this whole game played between the opposite sex in Brazil makes me sick. Girls care too much about not looking like a slut, which added to the excess of offer they have makes them extremely up themselves. Don’t get me wrong, I must say that both the quantity and quality freaked me out hardcore. Endless crews of stunning women can be found in abundance in the right spots. Unfortunately you don’t really see them everywhere from supermarket check outs to busses, but once you get yourself in the right stretch of beach (which, tough luck, it’s Ipanema: usually just a shore dump for surfing) or at the right club you will see yourself surrounded of divas. Shame that most of them think they r the shit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: