Thursday, July 03, 2008

 

Not a bad time to roll.. It's been flat for a couple of days, winter has kicked in, I'm not living on my own anymore and all I been hearing lately is claims of how insanely sick Indo has been and how out of control Rio's nite life has become.
I'll be on a plane to sydney in a few hours.. freeze my arse over there, catch up with some mates n then leave to Brazil on Sunday morning. I got 5 weeks over there, When i went there 2 years ago it was only for 3 weeks n still got to fit in heaps of fun, so it should be great, except cause I'm going agaist nature n ripping off my 4 wisdom teeth at once. That whould keep me at bay for at least 7 days.. but fuck it, better than doing this surgery over here.
I'll spend a week on the goldie before heading to Bali in mid-late August. It'll be my first bday spent there, can't believe how long I took to fially get back to this joint. Now that I organized my permanet visa things just got so much easier..
Nway, will try n post shit as much as possible so yeah stay tuned for some different shit, everyone must be sick of seeing photos of the goldie points all the time on this blogger.
picture: Currumbin as flat as it gets yesterday: a little farewell photo of our beloved points
Posted by Picasa

No comments: