Friday, July 25, 2008

Low down - first half of Brazil 2008 trip

 

 

 

 

This trip has been exceeding my expectations by far. The last 15 days were that much fun I couldn’t even make time for posting anything. Just got home from a nasty experience: Got all my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out at once. The slaughter was that heavy I wonder if it was worth it.. Bloody primitive being I am, still had those useless fangs… I always thought I didn’t because I don’t have any beard at 24, but the x-ray image broke my heart. Oh well, I’ll get over it. I’m glad at least I did it here and got my mum to look after me while I’m crook.

Plus I finally have a chance to write, edit some videos, answer to e-mails, get new shit on that Ipod, spend more time at home and all the rest of it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: