Friday, February 13, 2009

 

 

 

And yet another trip to Byron. Tiago, Renata, Andy and I were there in early january.
the waves we got to surf at tallows on Sunday morning were way better than the night out at Cheeky monkey we had a few hours before then.
I was seriously fucken epic, dnever seen the place like that. the number of yeeeeows per hours also reached the highest rate I've ever observed in Australia. Waking up in that tent right in front of it was all time. There are no photos. We got out at first light.. it was gray and glassy.. I broke my legrope in my 3rd wave, but stayed out for another 2 hours. A fair bit of swimming, but even on a 5'8 fish on those 4-5 footers it was just too good to miss.
Wategos was fun later on as well.
Pics: Andy being a funny cun; chilling at the lighthouse with Tiago
Posted by Picasa

No comments: