Friday, February 13, 2009

 

 

 

 

The final couple of months os 08 were remarked by isolated developments that leaded me where I am now. Each week saw the arrival of new ideas/implementations towards building Beach Bum and planning the next steps. The good part is that all of it was happening in a classic superfun boys house environment. The first step was quitting my job, I'm no longer a chef and probably will never be again. Once I decided to quit and put my whole time and energy into my business, a few awesome things happened. But it was too long ago now and I can't really remember hehe
Photos: Despite the lack of decent swell there were a fair few offshore days in this crispy ending of 08.. boys spazin at home
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously cant believe you would hang with Bruno man you stoop so fucken low man one word WOW you know who the fuck this is and as if you would even parade the fact that you were hanging with the guy i was seeing after you WHY MARCELO WHY DO THAT WE WERE TOGETHER 2 YRS IM NOT SOME FLAKY ASS AUSSIE HOE U WERE WITH AFTER A PHOTO GIG IM YOUR EX FIANCE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU KNOW THIS IS A SHIT GO