Friday, February 13, 2009

 

 

 

 

Now this is the bit I'm disgusted to make public. I spent this nye in the worst possible way. I would rather walking around wearing one of my swimmers back to fron all night than doind what I did.
After I got back from byron I had a few beers with Joey at mine and headed to the Kiwis' house party outta front pretty early without any rest and obviously after not sleeping at all overnight in Byron. There's no excuse though, u gota be awake no matter what in nye. I was a weak cunt and after bubblering up and down sippin that bottle of straight Vodka for a few hours I felt a crack on the camel's back.. that was it, way too much shit, couldn't take it, had enough and simply crossed the road finding my inviting bed where i would spend my nye sliding over black satin.
This is just unacceptable. I don't actually know whether the kiwis party was good cause I can't remember shit, but as shit or awesome it was, I had no right to be in bed before 1am that night..
The boys swear they tried everything to wake me up. toothpaste all over me, water in the face, close up farts, they even brought a chick into my room and made her try to wake me up.. nothing worked.
I woke up the next morning to see the biggest mess in the house finished by a stilish puke on the carpet.
The boys got home one by one, each of them with a more fucked up story. No one really remembered much at all. Some woke up at the neighbours garden, others at random's sofas and Andy woke up in hospital getting his lips stitched after a fight no one saw or knows about. He got served badly and doesn't even know by who! oh well, he may have killed the dude for all we know.
So yeah, that was a totally crap nye! but I couldn't hide it and make it look good.. this thing has got to stay loyal to facts as it's always been..
On the first day of 09 I realize I was drinking every fucken day and decided to stop. That was one more important step to get where I am now and keep on heading where I'm aiming to be.
Photos: The fireworks were fuck all, but looked good in this photo from the neighbours balcony; I was obviously too pissed too early..; being a sequel the next morning
Posted by Picasa

No comments: