Friday, March 24, 2006

Do you ever feel like screwing it all up?

The last couple of days were shithouse. It all started when I accidentally cut my hair with a trimmer #1. How ugly am I, unbelievable, but nothing that staying 2 weeks at home couldn't fix. After destroying my appearance it was time to do some other shit. I thought about maybe fucking up my sleep, so I bought the Batbed, a black stylish queen-sized airbed I was using in my Batcave, hehe. It went well for one day, until a screw in the wall has turned it into an empty piece of crap. Excellent: no bed and no hair, what else?
I got my car and was on my way back to the store to see if I could get a refund for that shit. My flatmate, Uira, was with me in the car. At a certain stage he told me I couldn�t turn right; I was in a rush and went across three lanes of that highway. The first one was a red light, sweet , through the second one, no incoming cars, but when we got halfway the third and last one there was this white car coming full on towards us. I only had time to say something like �we're up the shit� before it hit jaspion and made the car spin around. It left the ground and the window crashed, Uira's door was fully bent onto him, the other car was far with the collision, the traffic had stopped. To be honest it was quite fun, it felt like we were inside GTA, the game, except because we didn't get off Jaspion to steal the ambulance that showed up and crush a few cops before going to have a big mac and get our wounds healed.
We actually didn't move at all, unlike in the video game version, crashing sucks. I knew I was virtually dead, even though I couldn't feel or see any sort of hurt in myself, I knew that the cunt in the other car would squeeze all my coins off me. Uira wasn't looking very well; he was in shock, way more than me, no wonder: the view of a car coming at 80Km/h towards your door must be killer in itself. He couldn't get off the seat, stuck by the door. His leg was hurt.. a bit of blood and a horrible sensation of being unable to move. I felt guilty, and dead in many senses. On the other hand I found cool to test this limit, one more for my life. We eventually got out of the car and the worst was still to come. My reactions were rather grounded, I handled the cops, ambulance, tow jerks.. so much money lost, at least I got away of a fine because of my not translated license. I still don't know whether if the other lad will suck my money or not, my version was very clear: I was right. Now I gotta wait on a police call and see what happens, but I wouldn't mind being fully refunded, Hahaha, yeah, right.
I had to go to school straight after and do a 30 questions assignments all on my own. Pretty nerve racking.. it's scary how not worried I was even after just losing Jaspion forever
I�m in a destructive period, just by handling my notebook now I broke my pen drive, what the fuck am I doing? I don't know if it can get much worse: no car, no bed, no hair, and no favorite board (it was in the car accident and got a massive creasing)�
That's exactly when art comes up. Gone painting.

No comments: