Friday, March 24, 2006


Nah, I�m still alive and well. My hair will have grown to an acceptable level in 12 days, 5 hours and 34 minutes� time, I still can stand up and find a job (nooooooooooo) to make some money and get things going well again. About a new car? just after visiting Brazil, I suppose. My life was way too easy, seriously, not even the WCT pros were having as much fun, and I hanged out with some to make sure. I had to come back to the real world� this crash has forced me to, in fact, but if it didn�t happen I would get too used to the dream and any kind of happiness coming from the standard universe would be faced as not as good. Maybe I would never smile again! Not for a normal 3 seconds barrel or for an average looking girl conquering. But I want to, because this is the reality! I don�t want to believe that the only real surfing lies at Greenmouth 4-5 foot endless barrels or that the only real girls are models or extra-cute feminine birds, though I love it all, of course. But I needed to slow down my life�s quality.
What the hell am I saying? No, I didn�t really want to, this fucking accident made me do it, all I�m trying to do now is to find reasons that make me feel better about it, that�s the true. I know exactly what I like and where I want to get, losing my car doesn�t help at all, I can tell you that. If my life was that good is because I planned it to be like that, at least for my first months on the coast. I knew it was time to act and go doing some boring things, shit, I didn�t need to fuck it all up to learn that. Maybe it has taught me to pay a bit more attention on the road though� oh well, I do acknowledge that I was finding it a bit tough to even think about quitting the lifestyle I was having up to now and go working, so lets welcome this crash and see Jaspion�s sacrifice as a contribution to my blossoming. Haha, great warrior Jaspion, my third car in this country, the third that dies in my hands too, but it can�t be called a lemon; it had bravely survived to many gnarly situations and been always up to it. Rest in peace my metallic friend.

No comments: