Saturday, March 04, 2006

Luciano's

 

We celebrated on Saturday 18th of February the farewell of Luciano with a massive party in our backyard. It was the biggest event to ever occur at 5 meters of distance from my bed. everyone has turned up, Julie was still in Thailand and I was feeling as if it was my last party with the boys, if I can put it this way. The atmosphere was great, I got to know loads of people and to introduce the BatCave (my room's new nickname) to them. The boys were playing good songs and funny improvisations in the garage right next to my shed as the crowds hanged all around the large backyard. good stuff.. I tripped around with a good number of different people for a long time before falling asleep in my bed. Sometime in the morning some giant blokes from Tasmania walked into my room and woke me up looking for a skateboard, shit, the party was still on! Haha, all I could see from my bed was a bunch of guys bouncing with eletronic music. Not for me.. I gave them the skateboard, closed the door and stuck to my dreams! Posted by Picasa

No comments: