Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

 

 

 

The 9 hour trip was impressively entertaining for a number of reasons. One of the highlights was totally filling a 800ml bintang long neck bottle with piss and dumping it out of the window before it went everywhere. I probably wouldn’t even remember it was my Birthday if Greta didn’t wish me happy bday at 12 sumfim. The perspective of being on my way to the one place I love the most was overpowering the importance of date I was born on. But yeah, Im twenty fucken 5 now! We got there at 6am. The waves weren’t that great, as they never are in the morning out in this blessed piece of earth. We knew that having a nap and going out once the offshore was on was the way to go. I met maya again, she said it was better than the past days, knowing that this was enough for me to smile.

The late arvo section in that first day was the best, I enjoyed that sunset on the water with the one guy who has been my closest mate for the past couple of years and Greta, whose compelling elation kept us amped 24/7.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: