Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

 

 

 

Back in bali I got a room in Kuta to celebrate our arrival. Haha there’s always an excuse for getting on the piss. Me, the dudes from g-land (Tchelao, stick, mitch and rafa) and Greta had a blast.

The swell was as good as gone. I heard Padang Padang worked for a couple of days while I was away. I spent about 4 days having mild fun. Unable to surf and not too amped to go out, I chilled in the bukit basically. After 3 seasons I finally overcame the fear of driving in this island. We went to a barbecue in Canggu and I was behind the wheels all the way back to Padang padang. After that experience the taboo was over.. It’s fucken nuts, but you gotta do what u gotta do. Because I love this island so much I had to adapt to its traffic in order to be able to roll.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: