Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

 

 

 

Once I was over what they call “post G-land depression”, I was myself again, or what was left of it. Greta left to New Zealand and my foot felt better. I went for a surf at small ulu’s only to find out I was still screwed and unable to pull it. All that was left was the booze. I had some massive nights out and met heaps of good people until my foot was really healed. There were amazing days in uluwatu, I never knew it could get that good. The swell hanged around for a decent amount of time, and as soon as it was gone me and the boys had a transcendental full moon trip out. That was pretty much my farewell, I came to kuta the next day to spend my last 48 hours here. Tchelao and I had the best eye fillet with a gigantic prawn on it in canggu and he took off to desert point last night. I came here with quite a list of things to sort out.. print business cards, go to Celuc, buy heaps of Dvds, do my washing, print out photos, surf kuta reef/middle, return the rented car, sell my 6’6 and post stuff on my blog, since I got no home in Australia at the moment, much less internet. Had the best farewell night last nite.. I even sold a couple of bikinis! Time to kick back and wait for my flight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: