Friday, April 10, 2009





Hahaha I bet no one really took me seriously when I said “game over”. It’s more like it all has just begun!
Putting a company together and having fun with my mates meanwhile is the set up I’ve been wishing for all my life! Most postings are pretty boring to read when there are no major issues in life.. That’s probably the case of this one.. Life’s way too easy right now.
The pro tour came once again turning this joint into Zoolangatta by bringing tons of ripping mofos and hot bitches thirsty for their piece of fame. By now, I’ve understood where I stand and just sat back enjoying the show.. Instead of battling for waves against the 45 hungriest surfers in the world plus 300 aspirants, I took the opportunity to do a fair bit of promo work on the beach. The Brazilian girls parading in their almost illegal bikinis were an advertising in itself of how good those little pieces of garment can do to a female body.
The comp lasted as long as it possibly could, it used up the whole allowance of time, which bought me time to make the most of it in every ways. I actually don’t mind when Coolie goes busy, it makes me feel home hehe
Ross has moved in! the lucky bastard got here just in time for the CT. The landlord isn’t quite that fond of him though hehehehe don’t know why.. the bloke has read over 10 thick as books since’s he’s been here! That’s more that a book a week! Quiet as.. just a little wild when drunk though haha
Pics from top to bottom: The Rainbow Bay crew havin a Barbie! Our place is pretty sick, awesome vibe!; Froggie’s looking good in a shitty day; Our lil turf at the comp; random hot ass
Posted by Picasa

No comments: