Thursday, August 26, 2010

27th Birthday!

Haha It's my bday! so this is the gay thing I decided to post for it. Picasa came up with this automatic face tagging thing, pretty cool! u can do that with a single click.

Enough advertising lol I shall post here my gratitude to my mum. I can't even start explaining how much she's done for me, it's off chops. Thanks mum! I literally wouldn't be here without u.

I still sound like a kid don't I? It's like I left to Australia when I was 20 and here I am now living like a drop out 21yo lol it rocks in a way.. knowing that I'll be back to my easygoing lifestyle in Aus by January this isn't really a problem, but it's scary to know I wouldn't have anywhere to start if I ever wanted to work here for a while.

For every bridge we build, we burn one.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: