Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chilling with some of the boys.. bloody iphone camera

So I went back to Rio with a few new stories and a lot to catch up on. My nose was far from healed, the doctor told me to wait 40 days. It was more like 4 days till I was back out there. The chances of hitting my nose on the board are minimal.

Since I wasn't 100% anyway I took the opportunity to sort myself out.. been doing pilates, physio, eating heaps well, even had my teeth whitened haha. But all of it whilst going out pretty much every night and surfing everyday.

It was a good come back with great partying and surfing plus lots of friends to enjoy it with.

Garuti's Party definitely takes the trophy... 50 chicks for 10 guys at his sick penthouse overlooking Leblon and enough free Vodka for a lifetime to be mixed with any fruit under the sun. It's good to be home afterall.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: