Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

 

 

 

My last few weeks in Australia were insane. Everyday felt like a huge farewell. My kidney still hasn't forgiven me. I wasn't exactly sure what my plans were.. a lot of things happened in a short period of time. I was contemplating starting uni there and then, but if I did that when would I get a chance to be free to travel whenever again?


Specially now that I got my Australian passport, a little black book with a chip in it, what a beauty, I just wanna cover it in stamps!


I did the obvious thing to do, although at the time it sounded kinda insane.. left everything I have to my newly arrived mate Felipe and hit the road. The bastard got my car, house and probably chicks by now lol


There's no better place to heal than close to your family.. and they spoil you with extra vigor after you pretty much been away for 7 years. Well at least mine does hehe


I felt like I was going to rehab when leaving that massive hedonistic party behind.. only to find out it never stops no matter where I go.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: