Thursday, August 26, 2010







The third day was the best, Soliris and I went to Cassis, a beach filled with French hotties. That place made me realize how much difference a well balance diet makes in the life of a person. The French ladies, even in their fifties or more, are still fit and solid. I saw the oldest faces on the hottest bodies, mind blowing. Considering getting a French wife after this experience lol
I met a group of 4 chicks, but they were a bit too immature. I thought they might be older because they were smoking as we walked past. Wrong. They didn’t even know how to say hi in English, it was truly hard to establish communication. But they were pretty nice, so no obstacle was too much. The talk went for long, although not far due to language limitations. I eventually realized the blue ocean was a better feature than themselves on that beach so I sneaked out for lunch with my sister.
My last full day there was spent pretty much on my own. I declined an invitation to go to some market thing - best decision. Did my physio, a bit of pilates, some writing and had a beer. Good to have a break of the everlasting mission travelling can become.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: