Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ferrraaaaaaaariiiiii mucking around at the Italian airport
Moulin Rouge is the best!

Tired and hot, we headed to Paris on Saturday morning. It was a bit of a long trip and we just wanted to chill at the hotel for a bit once there. The first impression was great, what a cool city, it made me wish I was there for a year when I was 15 just to skate around and learn the language.

I was lucky to have my ex-girlfriend Julie to show me around. Our 4 days in Paris went extremely quick. With a native’s company I was able to make the most of it, she was that nice and patient to us! The city is amazing, so much history, yet modern. The highlights couldn’t be other but the Bateaux-Mouche ride, Moulin Rouge, the hilarious French Accent and the food

Every meal was an absolute gastronomical orgy. This is what the whole trip was about: eating the most amazing food in the world. After Spain and Italy, France was still surprising. We went Hotel Costes one night, a fancy joint, and I was worried nothing would ever taste that good again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: