Thursday, August 26, 2010





We hoped on a plane to Lisbon and joined Calito the next day. I didn’t know what to expect except for a twisted Portuguese accent. The hotel was insane, a room covered in mirrors. The first impression was good, plenty of history everywhere we looked, good food, cheap prices and no shortage of females. Adding that everyone spoke perfect Portuguese or English it all seemed so convenient!

We had a bit of a rest and went out for dinner with Calito and some of his friends. I had a rabbit, delicious.

After Dinner, everyone went home and I hung around in Bairro Alto. The place reminded me of Rio.. I was pumped, my last proper time out had been in Spain. In spite of my willingness to have a good time, I found the vibe to be somewhat heavy, especially by the dudes. Everyone told me I would need to go with a girl to get into the local club, but it was hard to meet chicks and not have a guy feeling threatened and cutting in, even if they didn’t know them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: