Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t long till I was on a plane again, this time with my mum and sister. Quite refreshing after flying on my own for 30 hours only a few days before it.


We landed in Barcelona on a hot sunny Sunday. It was possibly the most eventful day in the history of Spain since they bumped into the Americas. Their soccer team somehow made it to the world cup final up against Netherlands and didn’t let the chance slip. I was absolutely aware of the importance of what was going on, but a flu kept me at bay. The fireworks were doing my head in, and the Spanish language had never sounded so annoying. I was in bed by 12.. regretful but relived.

1 comment:

Sol said...

Que pena q vc tava mal da sinusite... P/ complementar seu texto posso dizer que depois do jogo as ruas ficaram selvagens, c/ pessoas gritando, brindando e jogando água pela janela! Eu e minha mãe fizemos um safari a pé pelas ruas de Barcelona. Foi mara!!